Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year (This time)

Always good to go out for the day and come back home to some nice profits - thanks to some excellent winnings on the football despite my f*ck ups!

Horse Racing

Given it was a Saturday it was a quiet day on the horse racing front - Formbet is usually my busiest bet placement on a Saturday but as many are aware Dave is in the progress of rebuilding the ratings due to some data issues he encountered. Hopefully not long now until we see these produced again - however it worryingly makes me want to place my own bets - which never quite work as well. For today there was some action from NMP, Equine and Tipster A.

NMP had 3 bets - Noble Gift, Castilo Del Diablo and Boom the Groom - thankfully the third did the business. I play NMP win only - so was a nice 1.5pt winner. (+£200)

Equine Investments had two bets, I mistook the stake on Noble Gift and went £15ew instead of £15 win and £15ew - so was slightly lucky. I missed the odds I was out and about and settled for 10/1. The other bet Until Winning didn't get up. (-£25)

Tipster A put up 3 bets - Earthmoves (well backed but only a place), Relax and Count Guido Diero - no winners, so a losing day (-£110)

Daily Horse Racing P/L = +£65

Football

Will start with The Football Analyst - a great day. I had a max bet on Coventry (8pts = £320) and thankfully they won 2-0. Great to see some late goals go our way for once with Port Vale and Accrington doing the business - this led to a massive swing on the day. Unfortunately I staill managed to balls up the bet placement - this year I am being stricter about not chasing odds. Cheltenham was a 2pt bet - I missed the odds (fine) - obviously they went on to win. So a bit of a blow. However in my haste to place bets last night I accidentally backed Stevenage at 2.75 - well under the minimum value price of 2.85, that was for 4pts (£160) - so a real kick in the balls. Still a great day with a load of bets to come tomorrow in the BSQ prem and SPL. Delighted for The Football Analyst - long overdue a day like this. (+£1,055)


On to Football Investor and I am running out of superlatives for how he is doing - December was tremendous - January has started in the same way with some excellent results today! I stake £100 on Combo and Top Flight Euro selections. There was 5 selections today which produced 4 winners at odds of (1.9, 3.2, 7!! and 3.4). The Almeria win was especially pleasing and far from the first time he has produced a huge winner in the Spanish league. Overall a cracking day - only just beaten by The Football Analyst! (+£1,035)

Daily Football P/L =  +£2,090

Big Day of betting on the football again tomorrow - so hopefully back with further good news.

Overall Daily P/L = +£2,155

Yearly Staked = £4,368

Yearly P/L excluding subs = £1,208
Yearly Subs = £754
Yearly P/L  = £454
Yearly ROI% = 10.4%

No comments:

Post a Comment