Pages

Saturday 10 January 2015

The purple patch continues....

The day started badly - realised last night I was working on a spreadsheet to send to my boss. Unfortunately I sent her my 2015 betting tracker spreadsheet instead! Whoops. Thankfully I have an understanding boss but I reckon she might have me down as having a gambling problem! As soon as I mentioned the words betting portfolio she just laughed - we will leave it there then!

Another scary Saturday passes with a nice 4 figure profit at the end of it. Thanks again to some great multi system winners with the Football Analyst and some outsiders doing the business for Football Elite. The Bastia result was especially pleasing a 9.0 outsider coming back from 2-0 to win 4-2!! Horse Racing was still quite quiet - Equine managed a couple of excellent winners to generate profit on the day.

Horse Racing

10 Horse Racing bets today - Equine had 4 and produced 2 winners - Spellmaker and Sleepy Heaven for a good profit on the day (+£335). Tipster A had a go at the big race of the day with Carruthers and his other selection was Gardefort - no luck today (-£90). Northern Monkey Punter didn't fancy it today - I should of listened to him - 0 from 4 including a double. (-£125)

Daily Horse Racing P/L = +£120

Football


Football Investor had a busy day by their standards  - 12 bets across the combo/tfe systems. I finished in profit for the day - West Brom was a double bet so the 2nd half goal was pleasing! Crystal Palace were selected across all my football tipsters - another to come back from the jaws of defeat - lovely (+£107). The bulk of today's profit again came from The Football Analyst and his continuing improvement, massive winners with Colechester and Scunthorpe! Leeds was my biggest bet and when they were 1-0 up early on I was delighted - they went to 1-1 but thankfully some other results went the other way and was rounded off with Palace producing the goods for Super Alan Pardew (+£955). Finally the bet of the day goes to Football Elite - Bastia 2-0 with no chance (I wonder their in-play odds at that point) - to come back and stun the french champions 4-2. A great weekend for Matt in France this weekend despite the two losers tonight. (+£445 )


Daily Football P/L =  +£167


Still a few big bets tomorrow on the football - so be hoping to continue and enjoy this good run. It is inevitable the bad days will come, I still remember dropping near 8k in March last year (mainly due to a disastorous Cheltenham!)

The golf is ticking along - Schwartzel looks set to have the South African Championship tied up - hopefully Da Silva can scrape a top 10 for Jason Kelly. In the PGA - Kuchar, Kirk, Martin and Streb haven't really managed to kick on today so need a better day from them tomorrow!

Overall Daily P/L = +£1,626


Yearly Staked = £9,996

Yearly P/L excluding subs = £4,448
Yearly ROI% excluding subs = 44%

No comments:

Post a Comment