Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

It is bordering on the ridiculous now....

Horrible - about the only word that can sum things up.

Another shocker of a week - £5,800 staked for a loss of £1,392. Doesn't tell half the story though....



Start with the Racing, profitable to the tune of almost 10% ROI. A quiet week in comparison to the week before at Cheltenham. I only staked £753 across the 7 days with a return of £88 . The notable winners were Silver Mountain for Equine at 4/1 and Kalane for John Mac at 10/1. Equine and John Mac finished the week in profit. Norther Monkey only had one bet this week - but sent some further antepost our for races later this month and next. The Analyst had one winner from 5 for a disappoint return and Formbet drew a blank yesterday despite the ratings having a great week.

Next up the usual horror show - the football....Firstly no Football Investor this week - Stew is unwell and hopefully gets well soon! I staked  £4052 on The Football Analyst over 2 sets of fixtures for a loss of £947. Most of which came with a horrific midweek. I posted on Twitter yesterday how thin the margins are. 3 injury time goals cost me £1200 swing yesterday afternoon. Just can't get m head round it.....Football Elite had a tough weekend, £550 staked for a loss of £259, Sampdoria and Evian the only two from 11 that got a result.

Lastly the most pain was caused in the last half hour - Henrisk Stenson, tipped up by Finn McKenna, Golf Punters Guide and Nic's Picks lost by a shot. He traded as low as 1.15 when I saw it (maybe lower) - I think I am going to need to get smarter and start to trade these picks. That is two weeks in a row now where things have been looking great going into the back 9 of the golf and boom - profit is gone. Stenson victory would have got me about £1500 back and turn a losing week into a strong profit week. Add to that I had some good place chances going in to Sunday and they all fell away as well! Hard to recover from and again got me thinking - what is the point of putting myself through this rollercoaster!

Should me some midweek TFA action and I can but hope it turns a profit. That -£3,926 figure needs resolved and quickly. The flat season starts on Saturday and I can't wait - the summer months saw me recover last year and I need more of the same again. Who knows what the golf will serve up next week.

Bank still sits at £10,000 - hopefully I am still here to provide an update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment